How to Plan for Organizational Change
Companies that hone their ability to evolve with their customers and new technologies will dominate the 21st century. But an organization can’t evolve unless you inspire and empower its individuals and teams to embrace change. NOBL has helped leaders at companies like Taco Bell and Reddit navigate change with their teams. We've distilled all our experience into an online class that includes:
- The materials you'll need to plan a workshop with your team
- How to define the change you need to make
- Mapping out stakeholders affected by the change
- The best ways to communicate changes, and
- How to implement these changes effectively
Ready to start effecting change within your team? Buy or rent the class now.